About This Episode:
When things go wrong, we have two choices: ask an empowering question or a disempowering question. In this episode you’ll learn how to stay empowered, even when life gets hard.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to stay out of victim thinking when life gets hard.
- Why it’s important to have activities and hobbies that are just your own.
- How journaling helps you through the grief process
- The power of horses to help you heal.
- And much more
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- ‘Do You Love Yourself?' Quiz
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg
- Criminal Minds
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- PEX Photo
- 49: “I Have Cancer But Cancer Doesn't Have Me” (Sophie Sabbage)
- 41: Reclaiming Your Power: Talking About Pain and Grief (Shawna Percy)
- 36: You are already loved: Claiming Your Seat at the Table (with Andrea Wenburg)
- 122: Your Messy, Magnificent Life (with Geneen Roth)
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
You can try Pex now by texting your pictures to 213-277-4468 or visit pexnow.com.
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!