138: Letting Go of “What If” During the Grief Process (with Christine Benintend)
About This Episode:
When things go wrong, we have two choices: ask an empowering question or a disempowering question. In this episode you’ll learn how to stay empowered, even when life gets hard.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to stay out of victim thinking when life gets hard.
- Why it’s important to have activities and hobbies that are just your own.
- How journaling helps you through the grief process
- The power of horses to help you heal.
- And much more
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- ‘Do You Love Yourself?' Quiz
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg
- Criminal Minds
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- PEX Photo
- 49: “I Have Cancer But Cancer Doesn't Have Me” (Sophie Sabbage)
- 41: Reclaiming Your Power: Talking About Pain and Grief (Shawna Percy)
- 36: You are already loved: Claiming Your Seat at the Table (with Andrea Wenburg)
- 122: Your Messy, Magnificent Life (with Geneen Roth)
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
You can try Pex now by texting your pictures to 213-277-4468 or visit pexnow.com.
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.