192: Being Who You Really Are (with Melissa Camara Wilkins)
About This Episode:
The “shoulds” of this world can dominate our time, distracting us from what’s really important if we don’t pause and check in with our REAL selves. In this episode guest Melissa Camara Wilkins shares exactly how to be the woman you were made to be and let go of the rest.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- The difference between wellness and wholeness
- How to start showing up as yourself
- How to make an “enough list”
- Some daily habits that help design your day
- How the question “what nourishes me?” helps discover who your really are
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Permission Granted: Be Who You Were Made to Be and Let Go of The Rest
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Melissa on Twitter
- Follow Melissa on Facebook
- Follow Melissa on Instagram
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 13: How to Live a Slower, More Authentic Life (with Kris Vaughan)
- Happy Bit: Knowing Your True Self
- Happy Bit: What Are Your Top 4 Priorities?
- 158: What Do You Truly Deep Down Inside Want for Your Life? (with Jill Stanton)
Vibrant Happy Women listeners get 10% off the first month with BetterHelp using discount code HAPPY!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.