194: Your Wild and Precious Life (with Susie Rheault)
About This Episode:
Are you fully living your one wild and precious life? Each of us has an innate need to live a life of connection, meaning, and contribution, but sometimes we struggle to know exactly WHAT we should do to live a purposeful life. In this episode guest Susie Rheault shares how repeatedly taking small leaps will illuminate our personal paths of purpose.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- The harsh realities of many African nations and how Precious Project is making a difference
- Why you should cultivate friends who know how to listen
- Why your leaps of courage don’t have to be huge leaps to be beneficial
- The secret to living a life of meaning
- The best way to unleash your complaints without burdening others with them
- Susie’s 3-fold formula to being a vibrant, happy woman
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Heal Your Heart: A 2020 Journey of Self Love
- Let’s Not Go to the Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller
- Under the Tree of Forgetfulness by Alexandra Fuller
- Julia Cameron Pages
- My Wild and Precious Life: A Memoir of Africa by Susanne Rheault
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Susie on Facebook
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 33: Living Your Purpose (with Angela Roberts)
- 87: Playing Big and Living in Alignment (with Tara Mohr)
- 106: Becoming an Awakened Woman and Following Your Sacred Dreams (with Tererai Trent)
- 144: Living the Magic of Life (with Pashana Kay)
- 161: “Honey, You Need to Find Yourself” (with Donna Simkin)
Vibrant Happy Women listeners get 10% off the first month with discount code HAPPY!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.