About This Episode:
Are you fully living your one wild and precious life? Each of us has an innate need to live a life of connection, meaning, and contribution, but sometimes we struggle to know exactly WHAT we should do to live a purposeful life. In this episode guest Susie Rheault shares how repeatedly taking small leaps will illuminate our personal paths of purpose.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- The harsh realities of many African nations and how Precious Project is making a difference
- Why you should cultivate friends who know how to listen
- Why your leaps of courage don’t have to be huge leaps to be beneficial
- The secret to living a life of meaning
- The best way to unleash your complaints without burdening others with them
- Susie’s 3-fold formula to being a vibrant, happy woman
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Heal Your Heart: A 2020 Journey of Self Love
- Let’s Not Go to the Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller
- Under the Tree of Forgetfulness by Alexandra Fuller
- Julia Cameron Pages
- My Wild and Precious Life: A Memoir of Africa by Susanne Rheault
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Susie on Facebook
JOIN THE VIBRANT HAPPY WOMEN CLUB!
Learn more at club.vibranthappywomen.com
- 33: Living Your Purpose (with Angela Roberts)
- 87: Playing Big and Living in Alignment (with Tara Mohr)
- 106: Becoming an Awakened Woman and Following Your Sacred Dreams (with Tererai Trent)
- 144: Living the Magic of Life (with Pashana Kay)
- 161: “Honey, You Need to Find Yourself” (with Donna Simkin)
Vibrant Happy Women listeners get 10% off the first month with discount code HAPPY!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!