A Heart-Centered Program for Healing Your Love Relationship So You Can Feel Closer, Fight Less, and Love More
Enrollment Closes In...
You’ve always dreamed of HAVING THAT AMAZING RELATIONSHIP
where you feel loved and important, while also being able to...
....feel heard and understood...
...keep your passion and attraction alive...
...share responsibilities for home and family equally...
...solve problems like adults rather than children...
...have fun talking and laughing together...
...adore each other and want what's best for one another...
BUT RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T easy & things happen, including...
- work, kids and your to-do list add more stress to your life, leaving you with little emotional connection or passion
- your partner does so many things that bug you, and never seems to change anything, even though you've asked a thousand times
- you rarely spend time together, and when you do, you often end up fighting
- when you talk, you partner half-heartedly listens, leaving you feeling unheard, unimportant and not understood (there's no emotional connection!)
- your relationship needs have been ignored for so long, that you've given up, withdrawn and mostly just take care of yourself now (the dreaded parallel relationship).
- when you talk about changing things, or getting help, your partner clams up and refuses to participate.
- your heart hurts, you're lonely, and you often wonder whether you even want to be in this relationship at all.
Your dream of having a close, loving
relationship feels like something from a fairytale.
As soon as you contemplate the realities of healing your relationship, all the past hurts and conflicts come up and you don't even know where to start, so you end up doing nothing at all (again).
It’s no wonder that so many women end up simply suffering in silence rather than doing what it takes to create a relationship they adore.
But that’s the way it seems to be for
...always giving and trying to hold things together until they burn out and stop trying at all…
...When they COULD be proactive and start building a relationship they love using tools that make it DOABLE (even with a partner who doesn't want to try), with EXPERT GUIDANCE - all from the CONVENIENCE OF HOME.
It’s likely you’ve already figured out what’s holding you back...
- A fear of unlocking the floodgates of emotion and resentment you’ve locked away for so long (scary, I know!)
- An idea that you’re too busy with work, kids, and everyday life, so now isn't the right time to deal with your relationship
- You've tried to get help and asked him to go to therapy, and he either outright rejected the idea, or you went to therapy but saw no real improvements
- You believe things are too bad, and perhaps it's too late, so maybe it'd just be easier to get divorced...
Despite your hurts, resentments and frustrations,
you already KNOW that healing your relationship would
change. the. game.
Healing your relationship and reigniting your love could…
- Significantly improve your friendship with your spouse so you can finally experience the fun, laughter, and emotional intimacy you've been craving
- Show your kids what a healthy relationship looks like (so they can grow up more likely to have one themselves!)
- Light the fires of passion so you can desire and be desired again (and say hello to a fantastic sex life!)
- Provide an environment where you both feel supported, seen, heard and understood.
- Strengthen your boundaries so you can preserve your precious energy (without needing to resort to guilting or shaming each other)
- Provide the emotional safety needed to not only want to spend more time together, but to allow each other the freedom to grow as individuals as well.
- Help you look forward to a future filled with fun and growth - TOGETHER.
Especially if healing your relationship involves:
Being able to forgive and let go of resentment
Enjoying more closeness and trust
Having thicker skin so negative comments don't affect you as much
Enjoying more peace, calm and contentment
Feeling proud of modeling a healthy marriage for your kids
Mastering the art of healthy conflict resolution so differences of opinion don't leave you feeling sad or drained
Knowing the newest research on marriage, parenting and relationships
Creating hands-on action steps that you can implement right away for results that are not only fast, but long-lasting
- Knowing your spouse CARES about you and wants to spend time with you - as friends, partners, and lovers.
You can keep grinding away, pretending that “someday” you’ll geventually figure out the “relationship thing,” but you and I both know you can be SO MUCH HAPPIER if you could just start healing your relationship today.
And you know what? Even though you’ve been putting off fixing your relationship, your decision to wait to start a journey of fixing your marriage might just be one of the best decisions you ever made.
Because healing a love relationship isn’t easy.
You need a solid understanding of the theories, tools, and strategies that have worked for others in the past, a strong support network, and expert guidance of someone who’s BEEN THERE so you can keep moving forward - and not get stuck in “oh, our marriage is good enough. I'll survive.”
You could have gotten lucky and been able to ROCK the "healing your relationship thing" right out the gate with little more than a few marriage books, but...
It takes a lot more than a few marriage books to
heal your MARRIAGE.
There are so many tools, ideas and experiences from experts, reserchers, and other women that can speed up the process for you.
I would know
I had to take my own journey of healing my relationship...
When my husband and I first married, we were in love. Like most couples, we had a strong attraction and admiration for each other.
We WANTED to make each other happy. We ENJOYED each other's company. We went on dates, had fun, and had plenty of passion.
But things changed...
...Life got stressful. Bills piled up. Kids arrived. And the passion died a slow and painful death.
I became the glue that held things together, doing what seemed like everything while my husband seemed to do less and less. And when he did help, it felt half-hearted.
Sure, he was a decent enough dad, but my resentment grew as I became more and more burned out trying to "do it all" - including laundry, dishes, getting up with crying babies, and on and on.
I felt like the family slave. I felt unheard and unappreciated.
And most of all, I felt alone. We weren't really friends anymore. In his free time he just watched TV. The spark was gone.
"Why's marriage so hard? Where's the love? Where's the passion?" I asked myself over and over, usually through my tears.
I just kept wishing he'd have a change of heart and wake up one day to magically say, “Jen, you are amazing. I'm so lucky to have you.” But that never really happened, so I struggled with feeling unloved and unappreciated for YEARS.
Which led to a deeper "neediness" as I hoped and prayed he finally start to care about me again.
And not feeling loved led to so many GUT-WRENCHING FIGHTS that left both of our hearts ACHING. Couldn't he just validate me and start to care again?
Over time I began to question why we were even married at all. The D-word (divorce) came up more and more often.
And I worried all our fighting would scar our kids for life.
Things became so bad that I often found myself wishing he would just be magically "gone." Yikes. In short...
WE HIT A LOVELESS ROCK BOTTOM.
I need to admit: I was no saint. I was stuck in victim thinking, and blaming, and criticism. I could only see the worst in him. And he did the same with me. It was a 2-lane highway to disaster.
In December 2010 I suffered a miscarriage. We were on my parents’ farm - FAR from a hospital - so we had to drive 1 hour to the ER.
And we FOUGHT THE ENTIRE WAY.
“What kind of monster fights with a woman having a miscarriage?” I thought.
“What kind of witch (with a B) is so critical all the time?” he thought.
After we were done at the ER, we drove back to my parents' house in silence. I was furious. FURIOUS that my life sucked and that I wasn't happy and that I'd given EVERYTHING for my family with what seemed like ZERO LOVE to show for it. Couldn't I just have a spouse who cared - just a little bit?
That was the turning point.
THAT WAS THE DAY I BEGAN MY JOURNEY of
healing my life and marriage
It started when I committed to taking care of myself - putting myself FIRST - and learning how to love myself.
I went to yoga. Did things I love. Slept more. Worked less. Solidified my boundaries.
Then I shifted into learning to forgive my husband and let go of all the resentment that had built up over the years.
And my foundation of self love became the bridge to healing our love relationship because I no longer approached the relationship NEEDING love and approval (since I could give those to myself).
Instead I poured myself into learning about healthy relationships, communication, attraction, masculine and feminine energy, and all the other things that allowed me to learn EXACTLY how to love my husband as he is - without wanting to change everything about him.
And the RESULTS WERE
As I shifted away from a co-dependent version of love, and instead became the emotionally strong person I needed to be in the relationship, everything changed.
My husband started paying more attention to me. He wanted to make me happy again. He became more affectionate and attentive.
One day, he even randomly called me to say, "I was thinking about you and wanted to let you know I love you."
The fact is, YOU can change YOUR relationship, too. And you don't have to wait for your husband. You hold the power, trust me. All you need is a little know-how, guidance, and practice.
As a woman who has healed her once "really bad" marriage, who is happier than ever before, and who understands the stressors of "real life" with kids and bills and work and to-do's, I want to give you an easier way.
All you need is a foolproof system that walks you step by step through a proven process of healing your relationship...
...a system that includes all the tools, strategies and formulas you need so you can HAVE CLOSER RELATIONSHIPS, have more CONFIDENCE, and experience genuine HAPPINESS and PEACE.
...without the risk.
It’s not that hard to heal your relationship, as long as you have guidance and support…
AND ONCE YOU DIVE IN AND BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY
OF HEALING YOUR RELATIONSHIP, EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE
changes for the better
Starting a journey of healing your relationship gives you the perfect way to feel calmer, experiencing deeper emotional connection, and show your kids what a healthy relationship looks like.
When you have a healthier relationship, you wake up excited to face the day - you’ll literally jump out of bed with enthusiasm because life feels so much happier (and way less lonely!)
Your relationship with your spouse will shift in ways you never could have imagined (seriously, this energetic shift is still blowing my mind and it just keeps getting better).
There’s nothing better than being able to look your partner in the eyes and think, “WOW. He's a PHENOMENAL human being and I'm so in love with him - and I can FEEL his love for me too!"
WITH AN EASY STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM, YOU CAN:
- Identify your personal values and "marriage blueprint" and how that meshes with your partner's values and blueprint.
- Let go of past emotional hurts and resentment so you can experience the joy and lightness of forgiveness.
- Not waste a penny or a minute going to HOURS or YEARS of therapy where you spend time rehashing the past instead of fixing the heart of the problem and moving forward with a crystal clear vision of what you both WANT for your lives together.
- Discover dozens of tools, strategies and methods experts use to help couples heal relationships fast - without the 20K+ price tag.
- Identify exactly how to communicate with your spouse in a way that helps them to respect your boundaries.
- Discover how to dramatically increase the attraction between you and your partner through a solid understanding of masculine and feminine energy.
- Know how to shift your mood FAST when life gets hard or when you’re just having a bad day so things don't have to descend into the marital fight from hell.
- Know the 4 levels of love so you know where you are and where you're going in your relationship.
- Identify the 3 most common conflict patterns and how to change your pattern so your problem solving can be more constructive and peaceful.
- Seamlessly balance all of life's responsibilities (hello kids, household tasks, finances, work...) while having a thriving, juicy relationship that keeps getting better.
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT?
Are you ready to avoid the “just grin and bear this crappy marriage” trap most women fall into and finally discover the relationship-healing system I’ve used to become so much happier in my marriage?
Welcome to Heal Your Relationship, a heart-centered program for healing your love relationship so you can feel closer, fight less and love more.
I’ll walk you step by step through all the pieces I’ve used to heal my marriage and build deeper love - even with a spouse who doesn't match the "amazing spouse" mold (yet).
This is your chance to easily and quickly build a healthier relationship without years of expensive therapy or time-wasting distractions.
What’s the result? 20 CORE LESSONS and 20 SMALL GROUP COACHING SESSIONS and a beautiful collection of trainings and swipe files that guide you step by step to home plate.
It’s everything you need to heal your relationship and build deeper connection and trust...
…so you can feel closer, fight less, and love more.
Heal Your Relationship
IS THE FIRST PROGRAM OF ITS KIND THAT:
- Takes you step-by-step through all the sticky details involved in letting go of past emotional hurts (where many women get lost and throw in the towel).
- Gives you a quick and easy path to build a solid dating and connection routine you can STICK WITH.
- Incudes research-based knowledge about how to establish healthy boundaries and communication patterns, along with conflict resolution skills that actually work!
- Gives you easy steps to help you manage your emotions and mood so you can stay grounded and centered in your day-to-day interactions (and fight way less as a result).
- Includes guidance from a "real woman" and mom knows what "real life" is like, but who also has a Ph.D. in Family Studies and a Life Coaching certification, and who has made the realtionship-healing journey herself - with massive success.
- Focuses on empowering YOU to change the relationship, even if your partner is not on board (family systems theory teaches that if one person introduces a change, both people will change as a result. This means you don't have to wish, wait and hope...the ball's in YOUR court, the definition of EMPOWERMENT).
- Includes small group coaching that helps you know you're not alone and gives you the accountability you need to make changes that will LAST.
- Gives you journal prompts, as well as questionnaires you and your partner can both complete and discuss together.
- Not only teaches theory, research, and practical tips, but gives you a heart-centered understanding of masculine and feminine energy and how to use this knowledge to improve your relationship.
- Helps you and your partner understand how your individual values and "marriage blueprints" can mesh together into a solid vision for the relationship you want.
Here's how it all breaks down...
Every week for 20 weeks you’ll receive 1 jam-packed lesson guiding you through the research, skills, and tools related to tons of relationship topics, including:
- Masculine and feminine energy
- Meshing your values and vision
- The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Physical intimacy and passion
- The 4 Levels of Love
- What Men and Women Want
- Weekly Marriage Meetings
- Healthy Boundaries
- Changing your emotional state fast
- How to forgive and let go of resentment
- The magic of ending the blame game
- Relationship abundance and scarcity
- Opening up communication
- The 5 Love Languages
- The 5 Languages of Apology
- And much more!
THE SMALL GROUPS
You’ll also get to do some DEEP WORK through a weekly, intimate small-group coaching session with Dr. Jen and up to 11 other members of the Heal Your Relationship Program. These will happen on Wednesdays and Thursdays at your choice of time (day or evening).
Small group coaching is a POWERFUL way to heal your relationship fast because talking and exploring within a group with the guidance of an experienced coach will help you identify your limiting beliefs and negative behavioral and energetic patterns so you can let them go and start shifting into the energy and behavior of a loving and healthy relationship.
AND you’ll form THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDSHIPS with other heart-centered women who will have your back for life!
PRIVATE, MEMBERS-ONLY FACEBOOK GROUP
Let’s face it… healing your relationship won’t always be easy. It takes focus, and breaking through limiting beliefs and fear...
All the other members of Heal Your Relationship will be there to support you in our exclusive members-only Facebook Group.
Ask questions. Brainstorm. Share ideas. Get through discouragement - all with the help of your fellow heal your relationship friends!
You’ll have lifetime access to this exclusive Facebook Group.
WEEKLY LIVE OFFICE HOURS Q&A VIDEO SESSIONS WITH JEN
You’re going to have lots of questions along the way, and I have answers. Every week until the end of 2019 I’ll offer a live video Q&A "office hours" session so you can chat with me face to face about ANYTHING you want to know related to healing your relationship.
This is an INVALUABLE resource and will help you move forward at lightning speed - without getting stuck - so you can have a healthier relationship with WAY more fun, love and connection at the end of 2019 with an experienced coach at your side.
THE BONUS CONTENT LIBRARY
As much as I’d like to squeeze EVERY aspect of relationship info into the weekly lessons, there are some things that you’ll be ready for AFTER you’ve walked through the main material, like masterclasses with relationship experts in the areas of physical intimacy, masculine and feminine energy, and much more! You'll get to talk face-to-face (virtually) with experts and ask them questions so you can keep moving forward all year long.
When you enroll
during this limited-time promotional period, you’ll get:
The FULL Heal Your Relationship Program: Exclusive access to 20 lessons of heart-centered video trainings and worksheets and 20 small group coacing sessions... Value - $3,494
Private Facebook Group: Build powerful friendships with a community of likeminded women on the same relationship-healing journey who will inspire you, uplift you and support you - and probably be your friends for life! Value - $997
Live Weekly Q&A Calls With Dr. Jen: Ask any question and I’ll give you an answer. This is like having a personal relationship coach at your beck and call for an entire year! The videos provide you the opportunity to chat face to face so I can hear exactly what you’re struggling with and give you a clear solution. Every week. You’ll never be stuck because I’ll be right there at your side. Value - $997
The Bonus Content Library: There’s so much great stuff I want to share with you, but I want to keep things simple, so I’ll be putting lots of EXTRAS here in the bonus content library. Once you finish the main material, you can dive into all the extra live masterclasses I'll be hosting with guest relationship experts from around the world, along with marriage meditations you can do with your spouse (and which will secretly teach those important skills you want them to have)! Value - $997
Enrollment Closes In...
With everything combined,
that’s a total value of
And that doesn’t even include all the other surprises and bonuses I’ll be dropping throughout the program.
BUT, I’m not selling this to you at that price. Instead, because I’m super excited for you to heal your relationship and develop way more love and connection (and way LESS fighting and stress)...
I’m giving you the opportunity to enroll in
Heal Your Relationship
at the special price of just…
INCLUDES A 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you’re not sure…
Or other online programs have left you skeptical…
Then I’m giving you a risk-free opportunity to try Heal Your Relationship.
If you aren’t satisfied for any reason, then you can receive a full refund any time within 2 months.
But, you DO have to attend at least 3 small group sessions and complete at least 3 worksheets to get your refund.
Heal Your Relationship is for the women committed to IMPLEMENTING what they learn. It’s not for those who want to observe without taking action.
We’re strict about this - you must do the work and give it a shot before asking for a refund.
I’m helping to hold you accountable to ensure you’ll take this seriously and take action so you can have the transformation and relationship success you WANT.