Top 10 Inspirational Books for Summer 2016
Summer is flying by, which means it's time to enjoy some inspirational books for summer!
My guests on the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast have shared their all-time favorite books, which I have compiled into a Top 10 List for you here (and the first 3 books were recommended multiple times!):
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- Jumpstart Your Thinking by John Maxwell
- Living Forward by Michael Hyatt and Daniel Harkavy
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
- Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
- The Courage to Start by John Bingham
- TrueFaced by Bill Thrall and Bruce McNicol
I can vouch that these books will change your thinking and probably your life, at least in some small way.
So bring on the rest of summer! Get reading and get inspired!
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.