All the STUFF in our lives can sap our energy and leave us feeling overwhelmed. Learn how to simplify and free up time and space with some mindful clutter-cutting strategies that work.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- Easily deal the clutter “log jams” in your home, like the entry, paper piles and closets
- Create a vision of how you want your home to feel and function to support the life you want
- Treat your home as a tool for your life rather than a trophy case for your stuff
- Reduce your attachment to stuff by learning to see the world through the lens of AWE
- Mindfully minimize your wardrobe for maximum joy
- And much more!
Nuggets of Wisdom from Tracy:
“The Key to Happiness is time management.”
“My favorite quote is, ‘March forth.' My birthday is actually March 4th. It’s the only day in the calendar that is also a sentence. I just keep on keeping on. I mean that in a powerful way, like strong walking into the future. I just recently made that my motto and I’m super into it.”
“You’ve got to plan your work and work your plan. Someone had said that to me years ago. That is something that I am constantly refining. I don’t think we ever fall into a way of being and then it works forever as your life alters. Right now I am writing a book and running a business and trying to work out and have a social life. So I have to learn how to redefine time management within those new parameters. Your priorities change.”
“It’s about setting up habits. I help people set up really simple, concrete changes that work moving forward. We walk through the house, top to bottom. Then we figure out things room by room. Either the whole house or just the parts where it doesn’t work for them.”
What does it mean to be a Vibrant Happy Woman?
“Combination of doing the work I love and being of service and adding in a good solid dose of self care.”
A Challenge from Tracy:
“Declutter and donate to a local charity 5 items of clothing.”
Links From This Episode:
- www.tracymccubbin.com (enter your info at the top of the page to get your ‘Should It Stay or Should It Go Guide')
- Follow Jen Riday on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Tracy on Facebook
- Follow Tracy on Instagram
- Follow Tracy on Twitter
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Have questions you'd like Jen to answer on the show? Email her at email@example.com
- How to Leave a Review
How to Leave a Review:
Click here to watch a quick video to learn how to leave a review.
How to Subscribe to Vibrant Happy Women:
If you’d like to make a comment or leave feedback about the podcast, leave us a phone message at 1-608-352-6586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org