126: Healthy Meals You Can Eat At Home Tonight (with Tiffany King)
If you’d like to start eating more meals at home, then you’ll love the practical and easy suggestions in this episode featuring author and chef Tiffany King. Empty refrigerator? Check. No time for dishes? Check. Wanting to cook for the whole week at once? Check. After listening to this episode you’ll have no more excuses for not cooking at home, even if you’re busy.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- Choosing recipes to fit your schedule – If you only have fifteen minutes to cook, a thirty minute recipe won’t work.
- How using a meal plan frees up brain space and reduces decision fatigue.
- How making use of time-saving appliances like Slow Cookers and Instant Pots can be a huge help if you know when to use them and which recipes fit best.
- And much more!
Nuggets of Wisdom from Tiffany:
“People who love to eat are always the best kind of people.” ~Julia Child
“I challenged myself not to complain for 30 days in a row. Complaining is such a habit and one I fall into myself and it really affects my happiness and the happiness of people around me.”
“Happiness is choosing to be grateful – which is the opposite of complaining. Just being grateful for things, I find, is the foundation of happiness for me. And it is a choice for me.”
What does it mean to be a Vibrant Happy Woman?
“Happiness is choosing to be grateful.”
A Challenge from Tiffany:
“Eat at home, depending on your schedule, tonight. You may have to use your creativity. You may have to keep it simple. You can do this. No matter what you’ve got going on.”
Links From This Episode:
- Follow Jen Riday on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Tiffany on Facebook
- Follow Tiffany on Twitter
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (Fannie Flagg) about women finding their own happiness – food.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.