139: How to Surrender and Receive Good Things (with Lauri Mackey)
About This Episode:
No matter what you’re currently struggling with, you have 2 choices: you can keep struggling, or you can pause for a moment, take a breath, and surrender to something greater than yourself. In this episode you’ll learn exactly how the second option is done.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- 2 choices you can make when you’re struggling
- How your breath can anchor you safely in calmer waters
- Why using the “Six Month Trick” will help you surrender and receive all the good things available for you
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Positivity Happens: Creating Happiness and Finding Hope Through The Art of Holiatry
- Awesome Life Tips by Stephanie Zamora
- Beauty and the Clockwork Beast by Nancy Campbell Allen
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Lauri's Lemonade Stand Podcast
- Follow Lauri on Twitter
- Follow Lauri on Instagram
- Follow Lauri on Facebook
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Pex Photo
- Health, Hope & Inspiration podcast
- 133: Force vs. Being in the Flow State of Mind (with Carolin Hauser-Carson)
- 120: Boost Your Zen, Nourish Your Soul (with Grace Estripeaut)
- 115: Intentional Simplicity with Allie Casazza
Learn More About the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
You can try Pex by texting your pictures to 213-277-4468 or visit pexnow.com.
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.