146: Choosing Simplicity and Reverence for Life (with Maggie Panning)
About This Episode:
Sometimes does the the hustle and bustle of life leave you feeling like you’re missing something? Do you feel disconnected? Learn how slowing down and developing a reverence and respect for your life can help you feel connected and fulfilled.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- What having reverence for your life looks like
- How to be more comfortable in your own skin
- How connections and “finding your tribe” can bring more meaningfulness to your life
- How to live more intentionally rather than having life live YOU
- How simplifying things in your life can you bring peace and centeredness
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Heartwood Mountain Sanctuary
- In Praise of Slowness
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- 104: How To Push Beyond Fear And Become The Creator You Were Born To Be (with Joanna Penn)
- 107: A Vibrant Life Begins At Home (with Courtney Donnelly)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.