147: Hormones in Harmony (with Deborah Maragopolous)
About This Episode:
Our hormones are behind the scenes, every day, orchestrating the dance that is our health, mood and weight. But when our hormones get out of balance, our health and energy can dramatically decline. How do you get your reboot to get your hormones in harmony so you can feel your best again? Learn how in this episode.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to create a “Red Tent” experience to celebrate your monthly menstruation and teach the people in your life to treat you like a princess during your period.
- The way mixtures of hormones in our bodies create our gender identity and the way we show up in our masculine and feminine energies.
- Deborah’s story of having an intersex child and helping them navigate the gender identity process.
- The #1 thing we should do to get our hormones back in balance.
- And much more.
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- 7 secrets to healthy hormones
- Follow Deborah on Twitter
- Follow Deborah on Instagram
- Like Hormone Queen Facebook Page
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- 60: How to Improve Sleep, Reduce Stress and Transform Your Health Through Ayurveda
- 74: Health and Fat Loss for Women
- 83: Claim Your Feminine Power
Learn More About the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.