149: Discovering the Magic of Your Most Authentic Self (with Sarah Jenks)
About This Episode:
How do you come back to your soul’s directions instead of listening to society, family or your partners’ suggestions? Why is it critical that we sometimes let go of the one-size-fits-all solution to happiness and allow ourselves to be “more wolf than woman”? Learn all about it in this episode!
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- About the emotions of weight and eating.
- How you can come back to your soul’s directions instead of cultural directions, family directions or a partner’s directions.
- Why it’s often beneficial to let go of the rules and be more WOLF than WOMAN.
- The importance of including more earth-focused rituals into your life so you can be more connected to the different energies that accompany the various seasons and cycles of our planet.
- Differences between feminine and masculine energy.
- A history of the experiences Western European and early American women faced in the past couple thousand years and how those experiences shaped female thinking and behavior today.
- How to “call in” the things you want and are meant to have and experience in life.
- And much more.
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Whole Woman (Your Life is Yours)
- Fierce Fairytales by Nikita Gill
- 13 Moon Mystery School
- Katina Mercadante
- Dr. Leslie Shore – High School Therapist
- The Spiral Dance by Starhawk
- Kate Northrup
- Dr. Christiane Northrup (Author of: Goddesses Never Age, The Wisdom of Menopause and more)
- Follow Sarah on Twitter
- Follow Sarah on Facebook
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Lola – enter promo code happywomen and 40% off all subscriptions!
- 46: LACE UP YOUR WARRIOR BOOTS AND BE YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF (EMILY CUMMINS)
- 83: CLAIM YOUR FEMININE POWER (MASTIN KIPP)
- 111: GROWING INTO YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF WITH MUTALE BINGLEY
- 128: HOW A POSITIVE BODY IMAGE WILL IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH (WITH NATALIE BUBAK)
Learn More About the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
LOLA — enter promo code happywomen and 40% off all subscriptions!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.