About This Episode:
Sex can bring up feelings of shame for some women, but it doesn’t have to be that way. In this episode brain expert Jane Ransom shares research on the brain-body components of sex, differences between men and women, the importance of mental rehearsal and playfulness, and much more.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How letting go of shame can change your entire physiological experience of sex due to your brain-body loop.
- Why it’s important culturally that women stop shaming men for their higher sexual drive because sex is actually one of the easier means through which men expressing and experience emotion and love.
- The secret of using playfulness to break down sexual inhibition.
- How mental rehearsal of sex and orgasm can have a profound effect on your sexual fulfillment.
- And much more.
Links From This Episode:
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex by John Gray
- Autobiography of a Face by Lucy Grealy
- You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation by Deborah Tannen
- Self Hypnosis Mini Course
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Jane on Twitter
- Follow Jane on Facebook
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!