152: From Hopeless to Happy (with Kitt Rothstein)
About This Episode:
Sometimes we feel so stuck in a rut or a downward spiral, that we feel like there’s no hope for happiness. In this episode my guest and best friend Kitt Rothstein shares her experience of watching me make the shift from deeply depressed and hopeless to leading the Vibrant Happy Women movement.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to be a generous friend, especially with your time
- The “before” and “after” version of Jen Riday
- Why we can always have hope when life is hard
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Follow Kitt on Instagram
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Century: Spice Road board game
- Revolution! board game
- Visit MarchofDimes.org/vibranthappywomen to learn more about the March of Dimes.
- 66: Friendship Matters: Life Lessons from a 40-Year Friendship
- 117: Finding the Light After Depression with Maria Paz
Visit MarchofDimes.org/vibranthappywomen to learn more about the March of Dimes.
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.