About This Episode:
Many say that men keep women down; but sometimes it’s women who keep women down. By the same token, women can help other women to rise by reaching back and giving a helping hand.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why it’s critical that women help other women to rise in the workplace and in our communities and homes.
- The secret to helping young girls to be more confident.
- What it means to invest in other women.
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Bossing Up Together: Women Helping Women Rise Up
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office by Lois P. Frankel
- Kind Is the New Classy: The Power of Living Graciously by Candace Cameron Bure
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Layla on Twitter
- Follow Layla on Instagram
- Visit MarchofDimes.org/vibranthappywomen to learn more about the March of Dimes.
- Perfect Keto — For 20% off site wide, visit PerfectKeto.com/happywomen and enter promo code HAPPYWOMEN at checkout
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
For 30% off site wide, visit PerfectKeto.com/happywomen and enter promo code HAPPYWOMEN at checkout.
Visit MarchofDimes.org/vibranthappywomen to learn more about the March of Dimes.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!