154: Women Helping Women Rise (with Layla Kasha)
About This Episode:
Many say that men keep women down; but sometimes it’s women who keep women down. By the same token, women can help other women to rise by reaching back and giving a helping hand.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why it’s critical that women help other women to rise in the workplace and in our communities and homes.
- The secret to helping young girls to be more confident.
- What it means to invest in other women.
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Bossing Up Together: Women Helping Women Rise Up
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office by Lois P. Frankel
- Kind Is the New Classy: The Power of Living Graciously by Candace Cameron Bure
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Layla on Twitter
- Follow Layla on Instagram
- Visit MarchofDimes.org/vibranthappywomen to learn more about the March of Dimes.
- Perfect Keto — For 20% off site wide, visit PerfectKeto.com/happywomen and enter promo code HAPPYWOMEN at checkout
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
For 30% off site wide, visit PerfectKeto.com/happywomen and enter promo code HAPPYWOMEN at checkout.
Visit MarchofDimes.org/vibranthappywomen to learn more about the March of Dimes.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.