156: Gratitude in the Midst of Tragedy (with Stacy Nehring)
About This Episode:
What happens when your world is turned upside down with the death of a loved one? How do you cope? How is it possible to see anything good in the heaviness of it all? My inspiring guest, Stacy Nehring, shares how she is doing just this in the face of a devastating loss.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why having gratitude can help you see the good even during your darkest times
- How you can support a friend that’s going through a difficult time
- Why it’s essential to have a support system
- What good things the “Live Like Lilli” foundation is doing for the community
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- iGen by Jean M. Twenge, PhD
- Bosch Mixer
- Cake by Courtney
- Glow Kids by Nicholas Kardaras
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Like Stacy's Facebook Page
- Follow Stacy on Facebook
- Perfect Keto
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Enjoy 20% off of your Perfect Keto order when you enter the promo code HAPPYWOMEN at checkout!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.