178: Sustainable Motherhood (with Heather Chauvin)
About This Episode:
In this episode, Heather Chauvin shares how moms can feel their best and engage in a more sustainable version of motherhood by through energy management and through setting strong, clear boundaries. In the end, it all comes down to knowing how you want to feel and how you want to show up as a mom and then structuring your life to match. A must-listen for moms!
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to connect to the big WHY
- What “energy leaks” are and how to stop them
- How to get your children to be part of the team
- Why true happiness has to come from inside
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Simplify Your Life: 5 Easy Strategies to Get Organized and Make Time for What Matters
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Mom Is In Control
- Heather on Instagram
- Heather on Twitter
- Heather on Facebook
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- 65: Balancing Motherhood with Your Need to Grow, Learn and Create (with Tammy Cannon)
- 159: The Brave Art of Motherhood (with Rachel Martin)
- Happy Bit: A Parenting Mantra To Create Happier Kids (And A Happier Mama!)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.