159: The Brave Art of Motherhood (with Rachel Martin)
About This Episode:
Bravery is defined as having courageous behavior…and being a mother undoubtedly requires heaps of bravery! In this episode with Rachel Martin, find out how to be a brave mother when life throws you curveballs, when you feel constantly bombarded by comparisons swirling on social media, and how you can find ways to joyfully embrace your days before they pass you by.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How motherhood is like a beautiful, but unique, painting
- The secret of how to let go of “mom guilt”
- Several strategies on how to be a brave mom
- Why “93 is a good as 100”
- How to stop making excuses and “grab the days”
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The Brave Art of Motherhood
- Adele Skyfall
- Brendon Burchard
- One Year Off by David Cohen
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Rachel on Twitter
- Follow Rachel on Facebook
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- 65: Balancing Motherhood With Your Need To Grow, Learn & Create (with Tammy Cannon)
- 104: How To Push Beyond Fear And Become The Creator You Were Born To Be (with Joanna Penn)
- Happy Bit: How to Stop the Mom Guilt
- Happy Bit: What Does It Mean To Be A Vibrant, Happy Woman?
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.