180: Making Time for the Things You Love (with Laura Vanderkam)
About This Episode:
Have you ever met someone who didn’t wish for more time in their day? There always seems to be more to do than you have time for…but what it if you could shift your thinking and discover that you really DO have time for doing the things you want as well as the things you need?
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How you can have up to 72 hours a week to do with what YOU choose
- How tracking your time can be very eye-opening
- What the phrase “I don’t have time” really means
- Why looking at your time in weekly blocks is more effective than daily blocks
- Why having “back up spots” is important
- How shifting from “am I going to..?” to “when am I going to…?” helps you prioritize
- And many more helpful time management tips!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Receive a free time makeover guide by subscribing to Laura's monthly newsletter here.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
- Best of Both Worlds Podcast
- Before Breakfast Podcast
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Laura on Facebook
- Follow Laura on Twitter
- Happy Bit: What Are Your Top 4 Priorities?
- Happy Bit: Are You Spending Enough Time On The Important Things?
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.