350: Healing Grief Using EFT Tapping (with Heather Ambler)
Grief and sadness can occur in any number of circumstances and often leave us feeling helpless, unproductive, and out of control of our lives. This week Heather Ambler explains how Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT Tapping, can help us understand the root of our grief so we can truly heal from our emotional pain.
What You’ll Learn:
- What it means to look in your “suitcase of grief.”
- The hidden wounds that might be impacting our grief at a loss
- How EFT tapping can help to heal the wounds of grief.
- Examples of root beliefs that might make grief heavier than it might need to be.
- And much more!
Want to expand your capacity for joy and create heart-centered friendships? Join Vibrant Soul today.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.