349: How to Handle Grief (with Kitt Rothstein)
Life comes with its share of curve balls, which can leave us feeling overwhelmed with emotion. In this episode, my best friend, Kitt Rothstein, and I talk about her 18-month journey of grief that culminated with the death of her amazing husband, Blake, on July 3, 2023.
What You’ll Learn:
- What to do when your life suddenly doesn't match what you had planned.
- How Kitt was miraculously prepared in advance for her journey of grief.
- Why a grief journey can be both terrible and beautiful.
- How grief can be like a CD-ROM.
- The reason we often need someone to witness our grief rather than fix our grief.
- And much more!
Want to expand your capacity for joy and create heart-centered friendships? Join Vibrant Soul today.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at email@example.com!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.