348: A Functional Approach to Health (with Dr. Meg Mill)
Do you struggle with energy and clarity? Or with headaches or other aches? This is the episode for you. Dr. Meg Mill talks about using a functional approach to healing your body so you can feel more confident and in charge of your health.
What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between functional and conventional medicine and why it matters for your health.
- The functional way to deal with headaches, brain fog, low energy, and weight.
- How the E.A.T. Method can help you take charge of your health.
- The secret to being able to say, “I didn't know I could feel this amazing!”
- Why it's essential that we measure all the complicated pieces that contribute to health and weight.
- And much more!
Want to expand your capacity for joy and create heart-centered friendships? Join Vibrant Soul today.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Vibrant Happy Women Retreat
- Free Gift: 8 Step Guide to Say Goodbye to Headaches Naturally
- The Conscious Way Forward
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.