347: Love Your Body (with Arielle Estoria)
Body shame is pervasive in our culture, and this episode is geared toward releasing that shame. Join Jen and guest Arielle Estoria for a discussion on loving your body fully.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to take up space with your body
- What it means to be powerful, even if you're a bigger-bodied woman
- What it means to follow the 5-step path of awakening, eclipsing, illuminating, mending, and returning as we try to fully inhabit our bodies and release shame
- And much more!
Want to expand soul's capacity for joy and create heart-centered friendships? Join Vibrant Soul today.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Drama Free: A Guide to Managing Unhealthy Family Relationships by Nadia Glover Tawwab
- Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself by Nadia Glover Tawwab
- Yoga for Everyone by Dianne Bondy
- Sonya Renee Taylor
- United Yoga Studio
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at email@example.com!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.