Happy Bit: Adore Your Body
How many times have we looked at the mirror and felt disgusted, shame, or even loathing? It is time to turn that around. Learn how to be grateful that your feet have carried you all your life. Or your nose for letting you breathe. Appreciate yourself more and be happier!
Some Inspirational Thoughts:
- “I'm talking today about body image. So many of us look at various parts of our bodies with disgust, shame, or even loathing. And I wanna challenge you to turn that completely around. Spend some time today or as soon as possible, thinking about the variety of your body… Be grateful for every part of you.”
- “The next time you look into the mirror try to let go of the storyline that says you're too fat or too sallow, too ashy or too old, your eyes are too small or your nose too big. Just look into the mirror and see your face.”
- “When the criticism drops away, what you will see then is just you… without judgment. And that is the first step towards transforming your experience with the world.”
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.