Happy Bit: How Do You Want to Feel?
July 12, 2016
Have you read the book The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte? It is a great book. The book's main challenge is for us to decide how we want to feel. Feel with our five senses. How do you want to feel now? or a year from now? You can decide on it. Not by society standards but by yourself.
Some Inspirational Thoughts:
- “So I wanna give a challenge, how do you want to feel a year from now? Don’t just set random goals that sound good or that society would expect you to set. How do you want to feel? What feelings do you love most? For me, there's no question, that the greatest feeling in the world is just sitting beside someone, maybe holding their hand or cuddling with them, like with my cute little daughter Cora who is two, and just feeling the moment of pure love and connection. To me, that is a piece of heaven on earth and that’s what I wanna feel more than anything else.”
- “What do you want to feel? Decide that and begin every day to visualize it. Imagine that it's already there, already happening.”
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.