140: Overcoming Shame (with Ann Jambor)
About This Episode:
We all feel shame at one time or another and it usually seems to happen when you’re not meeting someone’s expectations. While shame can make you feel worthless, you can take steps toward overcoming shame by speaking your truth in a spirit of authenticity and vulnerability.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why shame cannot survive being spoken
- How being in a group of like-minded women helps with shame and feelings of self love
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- The Miracle of Mindfulness by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Follow Ann on Instagram
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Pex Photo
- Health, Hope & Inspiration podcast
- 130: Learn to Love Yourself and Choose Your Own Path (with Kruti Desai)
- 105: Using Vulnerability to Let Go of Perfectionism and Become More Confident with Gina Brodtman
Learn More About the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
You can try Pex by texting your pictures to 213-277-4468 or visit pexnow.com.
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.