About This Episode:
How do you keep going when tragedy happens? And how do you shift from despair to joy? Lisa and Scott McGrath share their story of allowing a heart-wrenching struggle to become a major blessing in their lives.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to make decisions when there’s no rulebook for the situation you’re going through.
- The secret ingredient for shifting out of “I’m a horrible mom and wife” into more empowering thinking.
- Why it’s OK to not be OK.
- How to find joy in your family by focusing on the good.
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The Journey Between Us by Lisa McGrath – This story was inspired by Lisa McGrath’s faith walk and testimony of overcoming grief to persevering and finding hope, love, and joy in her journey.
- Stop Behaving by Jared Lopez – This is a simple but powerful devotional for all men. The title alone grabbed my attention and made me want to read more, but the message inside has me referring it to all my family, friends, and clients.
- The Child Whisperer by Carol Tuttle
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Kitchenaid Mixer
- Lisa McGrath JOY in the JOurneY Facebook Page
- Mix and Chop by Pampered Chef
- Follow Lisa on Facebook
- Follow Lisa on Twitter
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
To experience THE WORLD'S MOST PERSONALIZED Skincare Go to beautybydesign.com/happywomen and use promo code HAPPYWOMEN today to get 20% off your first order!
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!