About This Episode:
Growing up with an oppressively religious father, Tarzan Kay had a difficult childhood in many ways. Thanks to a mother who led the way out of that situation, both physically and spiritually, she has lived by the mantra of ‘let it be easy’ which has empowered her to uncomplicate things and look for ways of making her life simpler.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Examples of how to ‘let it be easy’
- How to have good relationships in spite of conflicting views
- How to see the beauty even in difficult situations
- Ways open communication can help in your marriage
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- B School Marie Forleo
- In the Belly of Oz by Tarzan Kay
- A Course in Miracles (Original Edition)
- Jane Austen Books (Jane Austen: The Complete Works 7-Book Boxed Set: Classics hardcover boxed set (Penguin Clothbound Classics)
- Dr.Shimon Levytam
- Follow Tarzan on Twitter
- Follow Tarzan on Instagram
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
- Visit mymyro.com/HAPPYWOMEN and use promo code HAPPYWOMEN FOR 50% off your first order!
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Visit mymyro.com/HAPPYWOMEN and use promo code HAPPYWOMEN FOR 50% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!