144: Living the Magic of Life (with Pashana Kay)
About This Episode:
Are you living your most magical life? Do you feel empowered to do so? When you’re able do what makes you happy, stop and listen to that still small voice inside you, and be in harmony with yourself, THEN you can truly be empowered — empowered to have a magical, beautiful life amidst the challenges that surround you.
What You'll Learn:
In this episode you’ll find out:
- How connecting to the divine can be empowering
- How feeling the “god power” can help you find guidance in your life in a 1:1 way
- How seeking answers to your life takes practice
- How stillness, quietness and creating beauty can feed your soul
- How mediation and self-care empower you
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Elizabeth Gilbert Books (Big Magic, The Signature of All Things and more!)
- Wayne Dyer Books (Change Your Thoughts, Wishes Fulfilled and more!)
- Eckhart Tolle Books (A New Earth, Oneness With All Life, The Power of Now and more!)
- Follow Pashana on Facebook
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Learn More About the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.