About This Episode:
Even if you don’t remember, you dream several times each night. Your dreams have the power to help you and heal you. What are your dreams trying to tell you? How can you find out? Listen now for these answers and much more!
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Some of the amazing functions of dreaming
- How understanding our dreams can helps us get better sleep
- Why you should unwind with a bedtime routine
- How to listen to what your dreams are trying to tell you and how to put what you learn into practice
- How to increase your ability to remember your dreams in the morning
- Plus, find out what my recurring tornado dream means!
Links From This Episode:
- Heal Your Heart: A 2019 Journey of Self Love
- 350 Dreamers Facebook Group
- Walt Whitman’s poetry
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker
- The Mindful Way to a Good Night’s Sleep
- Joy in Every Moment: Mindful Exercises for Waking to the Wonders of Everyday Life
- Follow Tzivia on Facebook
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Get 15% off your order by going from kneipp.com by entering code ‘HAPPYWOMEN' in all caps at checkout.
- Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
- 60: How to Improve Sleep, Reduce Stress, and Transform Your Health Through Ayurveda
- 31: Sleep Made Easy
Join Heal Your Heart: A 2019 Journey of Self Love
Get 15% off your order by going to kneipp.com and entering code ‘HAPPYWOMEN' in all caps.
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!