142: Healing Your Heart Through Mindfulness and Meditation (with Danielle Mendoza)
About This Episode:
Hurtful experiences from our past and present relationships can leave us feeling “not good enough,” which then affects all our interactions going forward. But the good news is that we can heal those hurts through practicing mindfulness and meditation. Learn how in this episode.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- How to listen to your “inner observer” and detach from stressful situations
- The secret for knowing yourself in a deeper way
- Why decision-making is so much easier when done from your inner place of authenticity
- How to overcome negative relationship patterns
- And much more
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Kitchenaid stand mixer
- Follow Danielle on Facebook
- Maine Coon (largest domesticated cat breeds)
- Headspace App (Guided Meditation for Everybody)
- Masks of Masculinity
- What is Placenta Encapsulation?
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Get $20 off your order at StoryWorth by going to storyworth.com/happywomen
- Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Get $20 off your first order at StoryWorth by going to storyworth.com/happywomen
Get 3 free downloads by subscribing to the Health Hope & Inspiration podcast at hhipodcast.com.
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.