171: Being Devoted to Your Own Pleasure (with Susan Hyatt)
About This Episode:
Beauty, comfort, intimacy, spirituality, movement. These are all things that help you experience pleasure. If pleasure is sought and felt and on a regular basis, your metabolism increases and your feel-good hormones rise, affecting your body the way that dieting does. You can experience what Susan Hyatt says is “life gain, not weight loss”. Do you want to up-level your life?
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why feeling comfortable in your own skin is one of the most powerful factors of success
- How to eavesdrop on yourself so you can identify, assess, and banish “repeat offender” thoughts
- Why reprogramming your mind has more to do with valuing your body than what dress size you are
- How to use the BARE Body Love-Scale
- How deeply nourishing self-care allows you to experience pleasure and why that’s important for your body and health
- How to be a “woman who take exceptional care of herself”
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The BARE Body-Love Scale
- The BARE Hunger Scale
- The BARE Manifesto
- Bare by Susan Hyatt
- What Color is Your Parachute by Richard N. Bolles
- Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck
- Trainwreck by Sady Doyle
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Susan on Instagram
- Follow Susan on Facebook
- 3: The 7 Essential Steps To True Self Care (With Lisa Byrne)
- 20: How Self Care And Gratitude Can Improve Your Relationships(With Esther Littlefield)
- 108: Be More, Not Less (With Nia Shanks)
- 128: How A Positive Body Image Will Improve Your Health (With Natalie Bubak)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.