About This Episode:
Do you ever get discouraged because you feel like you’ve tried everything under the sun to lose weight and feel better? What if the solutions to a healthier body included things as simple as breathing and sunshine? Find out how simple, daily practices can help you be super well!
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why just diet and exercise aren’t the only solution to achieving a healthy weight
- What the most potent and powerful (but supremely simple) keys to wellness are
- What the “crowding out” method is and how to use it
- How stress can sabotage even the best diet practices
- How many people use only 30% of lung capacity and why that’s a problem
- How being in tune with your inner truths can lead to a healthier, happier life
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- SuperWellness by Dr. Edith Ubuntu Chan
- SuperWellness website
- “The Dr. E Show” Podcast
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Edith on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Edith on Instagram
- Plan to Eat
- 44: How To Get On (And Stay On!) The Wheel Of Wellness (with Cassie Piasecki)
- 60: How To Improve Sleep, Reduce Stress And Transform Your Health Through Ayurveda (with Ananta Ripa Ajmera)
- 171: Being Devoted To Your Own Pleasure (with Susan Hyatt)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!