173: Superwellness (with Edith Ubuntu Chan)
About This Episode:
Do you ever get discouraged because you feel like you’ve tried everything under the sun to lose weight and feel better? What if the solutions to a healthier body included things as simple as breathing and sunshine? Find out how simple, daily practices can help you be super well!
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- Why just diet and exercise aren’t the only solution to achieving a healthy weight
- What the most potent and powerful (but supremely simple) keys to wellness are
- What the “crowding out” method is and how to use it
- How stress can sabotage even the best diet practices
- How many people use only 30% of lung capacity and why that’s a problem
- How being in tune with your inner truths can lead to a healthier, happier life
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- SuperWellness by Dr. Edith Ubuntu Chan
- SuperWellness website
- “The Dr. E Show” Podcast
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Edith on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Edith on Instagram
- Plan to Eat
- 44: How To Get On (And Stay On!) The Wheel Of Wellness (with Cassie Piasecki)
- 60: How To Improve Sleep, Reduce Stress And Transform Your Health Through Ayurveda (with Ananta Ripa Ajmera)
- 171: Being Devoted To Your Own Pleasure (with Susan Hyatt)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Visit plantoeat.com/happywomen and you can start a free 60-day trial!
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
Apple Podcasts · Android · Overcast · Castbox · Radio Public
How to Leave a Review:
Give us a Rating & Review · How to Leave a Review
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.