About This Episode:
Do you ever find yourself unintentionally sabotaging your self-improvement efforts? And whoosh! Your motivation and willpower are out the window. What it there was a way to retrain your brain so that you stop being your own worst enemy when it comes to improving yourself or making a life change? Dr. Judy Ho has some enlightening steps and tips to stop impairing your ability to reach your goals.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- The 6 steps to stop self-sabotage
- What Dr. Judy’s L.I.F.E. triggers are
- What the dopamine cycle is and how to replace those negative dopamine hits
- How mental contrasting and implementation intention can get you over the self-sabotage hurdle
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Stop Self-Sabotage: Six Steps to Unlock Your True Motivation, Harness Your Willpower and Get Out Of Your Own Way!
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Movies)
- Game of Thrones Books
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Judy on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Judy on Twitter
- 5: The Art Of Self Love And Authenticity (with Carrie Hensley)
- 58: Replacing Perfectionism And “Not Good Enough” With Authentic Self Love (with Emma Bell)
- 68: Keeping It Real On Your Spiritual Path (with Danielle Laporte)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!