181: How to Stop Self Sabotage (with Dr. Judy Ho)
About This Episode:
Do you ever find yourself unintentionally sabotaging your self-improvement efforts? And whoosh! Your motivation and willpower are out the window. What it there was a way to retrain your brain so that you stop being your own worst enemy when it comes to improving yourself or making a life change? Dr. Judy Ho has some enlightening steps and tips to stop impairing your ability to reach your goals.
What You'll Learn:
After listening you'll know:
- The 6 steps to stop self-sabotage
- What Dr. Judy’s L.I.F.E. triggers are
- What the dopamine cycle is and how to replace those negative dopamine hits
- How mental contrasting and implementation intention can get you over the self-sabotage hurdle
- And much more!
Links From This Episode:
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- Stop Self-Sabotage: Six Steps to Unlock Your True Motivation, Harness Your Willpower and Get Out Of Your Own Way!
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Movies)
- Game of Thrones Books
- Jen on Instagram
- Jen on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Judy on Facebook
- Follow Dr. Judy on Twitter
- 5: The Art Of Self Love And Authenticity (with Carrie Hensley)
- 58: Replacing Perfectionism And “Not Good Enough” With Authentic Self Love (with Emma Bell)
- 68: Keeping It Real On Your Spiritual Path (with Danielle Laporte)
Join the Vibrant Happy Women Club:
Learn more at vibranthappywomenclub.com
Subscribe to the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast:
How to Leave a Review:
Ask Jen a Question:
Have a comment or question for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.