352: A Soulful Approach to Health (with Karuna May)
Most of us have participated in “diet culture” at one time or another, which can leave us feeling like a failure. My guest Karuna May and I discuss a more soulful approach to health that allows us to treat ourselves with compassion and to see the wholeness and sacredness of who we really are. Learn more about Karuna at simplesoulfulhealth.com.
What You'll Learn:
- How to let go of the “quick fix” and begin to practice a lifelong devotion to your body
- The importance of looking at our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and experiences before we focus on our actions
- Why viewing our bodies as the home of our spirits can have a dramatic impact on our ability to eat healthfully in a consistent way
- How creating a good relationship with our bodies can change every aspect of our lives.
- And much more!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Weight Loss Liberation: A Power Guide to Diet Freedom
- Simple Soulful Health (Karuna's website)
- Vibrant Soul (slow down, find balance, love more)
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.