353: Choosing a New Story for Your Life (with Nicole Alexander)
Do you like the “story” of your life? Join me and guest Nicole Alexander as we discuss how to release the overwhelm, fear, confusion, and “shoulds” so the next chapter in your life story is one that feels amazing for you.
Nicole Alexander spent more than 15 years leading communications and public affairs teams spanning government, corporate and small business before launching her coaching and consulting business last year. Her experience in these diverse professional environments, alongside being a mom and wife of a business owner, provides her unique perspective and passion for helping high-achieving women get back to loving their work and their life amid the chaos.
What You'll Discover:
- A powerful technique that helps you see your life from the perspective of a person reading a book about you
- How to listen to the signals of your body and intuition to know when it's time to make a course correction in your story
- The importance of getting help as you shift your perspective about life
- Why we need to be aware of the dream stealers and “shoulds” in order to break free
- And much more!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- NicoleAlexanderCo.com (Nicole's website)
- Vibrant Life Coach Certification
- Vibrant Soul (slow down, find balance, love more)
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.