354: Overcoming the Fear of Being Visible (with Hailey Rowe)
Have you ever felt like you're stuck in a rut, doing the same things day after day, and wondering if this is all there is? Then this episode is for you! Join guest Hailey Rowe and I as we discuss overcoming the fear of being more visible.
The fact is, being the brightest, shiniest, most visible version of ourselves takes more than just willpower. In this episode you'll discover some powerful tools that have helped Hailey to live a more fearless life and that will help you, too, to step out of that comfort zone and into a more purposeful and fulfilled version of yourself.
In This Episode You'll Discover:
- A deep dive into the heart of facing our fears and being more visible.
- Hailey's 5-minute secret to overcome her fear of performing as a wedding singer!
- Why overcoming fear sooner rather than later is essential (and will save you a lot of regret down the road).
- How the “Feel It To Heal It” method can help us handle fears and emotions that can't be changed with the mind alone
- Plus, find out why staying stuck causes us just as many challenging emotions (or even more) as facing our fears!
- “All the best things in life are on the other side of fear.” – Jen Riday
- “I'd always rather say, oh well, than what if.” – Hailey Rowe
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Hailey Rowe on Instagram
- Hailey Rowe's Official Website
- Health Coach Nation Podcast
- JenRiday.com/certification – Learn about the next round of the Vibrant Life Coach certification.
Want to deepen your soul connection and join a community of like-minded women? Explore Vibrant Soul at JenRiday.com/vibrantsoul. Can't wait to see you there!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at email@example.com!
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.