355: Finding the Courage to Play Bigger
Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and play bigger in life? In this episode you'll discover why finding the courage to play bigger will help you make a positive impact in the world. Dr. Jen shares her own journey of stepping into the unknown and hosting the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat, highlighting the transformative power of playing bigger.
Jen explores the fears that hold us back, such as the fear of outshining others or not being good enough, and provides practical strategies to overcome those fears. By communicating with your higher self, owning your truth, and identifying the fears that hold you back, you can expand your capacity for joy and make a difference in the lives of others. So if you're ready to overcome your fears and play bigger in life, tune in to this empowering episode of Vibrant Happy Women.
In This Episode You'll Discover:
- How to unleash your inner courage and step outside your comfort zone to play bigger in life.
- Why a simple desire to learn the banjo led Jen on a journey of self-discovery and overcoming fear.
- The secret of overcoming your fears and limiting beliefs to unlock your full potential.
- How to connect with your Higher Self or a Higher Power to gain guidance and inspiration for your personal growth journey.
- Why embracing fear as a catalyst for positive change will help you make a meaningful impact in your own life and the lives of others.
01:09 – Examples of Finding the Courage to Play Bigger
03:28 – What Happens When You Help Others to Heal and Grow
09:27 – Steps to Overcoming Your Fears
15:41 – The Impact of Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Quotes About Overcoming Fear:
- “As you help others to heal and grow, you will simultaneously heal and grow.” – Dr. Jen Riday
- “If people don't like your style or your body shape or your bank account, they're not your people.” – Dr. Jen Riday
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources and Next Steps:
- Visit the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat website to get tickets for the upcoming event in Mexico.
- Join the Vibrant Soul Membership to access EFT tapping exercises and eliminate limiting beliefs.
- Purchase The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks to learn more about breaking through the fear of outshining others.
- Start journaling and asking open-ended questions to communicate with your Higher Self or a Higher Power.
- Choose your own truth by repeating empowering mantras such as, “All good things are on the other side of fear,” or, “If people don't like my style or my body shape or my bank account, they're not my people.”
Don't Miss An Episode!
- Follow Jen on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube!
- Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music and be sure to leave a rating & review!
- Ask a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.