356: The Value of Coaching for Transformation (with Linda Folken)
Linda Folken, a vibrant and happy woman participant, discovered the transformative power of coaching through the Vibrant Happy Women podcast. Struggling to align with her values and searching for personal growth, Linda immersed herself in all of Jen's resources and tools. One of her favorites was the “BE HER” practice, which she incorporated into her daily routine, setting the tone for her day and guiding her intentions. The “Feel It To Heal It” exercise helped her navigate a challenging time with her daughter, allowing her to process her emotions and find strength within herself. The “Feeling Wheel” introduced her to a vast array of emotions, empowering her with the words to express her innermost feelings.
Through coaching, Linda Folken rediscovered herself, rebuilt her life, and found a new sense of purpose. Inspired by her own journey, she now helps other women, particularly CEOs of small companies, create positive change within themselves and their teams. Linda looks forward to the annual Vibrant Happy Women Retreat, where she connects with women at various stages of their journeys, and enjoys having a container of time in which she can think and find herself without interruption.
In This Episode, You'll Be Able To:
- Learn practical wellness practices that you can easily incorporate into your daily life to improve your overall well-being so you can feel more vibrant and alive.
- Explore how coaching can be a powerful tool for personal transformation, helping you break through barriers and align with your values to create a life of meaning and purpose.
- Find out how to create a support system of like-minded women who will uplift and empower you as you navigate your own personal transformation.
- Learn the secret of finding a container of time in which you can think without interruption.
- Discover why it's never too late to change!
- And much more!
00:00:01 – Introduction
00:00:32 – How the Podcast and Coaching Helped Linda Transform Her Life
00:02:11 – Using Tools for Daily Wellness Practices
00:05:12 – Being Present and Overcoming Impostor Syndrome
00:09:21 – Transitioning to Coaching and Finding Your Purpose
Quotes About Coaching for Transformation:
- “The feeling wheel has opened my eyes to the thousands of different feelings we can experience. Having the words to express our emotions is so empowering.” – Linda Folken
- “Feel it to heal it has been instrumental in helping me navigate through challenging times with my daughter. Identifying and working through my feelings has been a transformative process.” – Linda Folken
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources and Next Steps:
- Connect with Linda Folken via LinkedIn or LindaFolken.com.
- Read Linda's chapter in Business on Purpose.
- Attend the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat, which offers a transformative experience and provides a container of time to listen to your thoughts and connect with women from different walks of life.
- Join the Vibrant Soul Membership, a supportive community where you can access various tools and resources to align with your values and create a happier, more fulfilling life. Get access to Thought Tables, Feel It To Heal It, Be Her, and BOLD Meditation.
- Learn more about the Vibrant Life Coach Certification Program so you, too, can experience the transformative power of coaching!
Don't Miss An Episode!
- Follow Jen on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube!
- Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music, and be sure to leave a rating & review!
- Ask a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Enjoy This Episode:
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.