In our quest to live more vibrant lives, we can't be an island. Sometimes we have to invest a bit more effort in our relationships, especially in our marriages or love relationships. In this episode I share 5 easy ways you can invest in your marriage this week.
Do one of the following this week:
- Have a conversation about shame and commit to avoid shaming each other moving foward.
- Have a weekly marriage meeting (check out Marriage Meetings for Lasting Love: 30 Minutes a Week to the Relationship You've Always Wanted)
- Take the Five Love Languages Quiz (bonus if you read the book: The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman)
- Go on a weekly date.
- More physical intimacy (helloooo, oxytocin and dopamine. Yes, please!)
Links from this Episode:
- Marriage Meetings for Lasting Love: 30 Minutes a Week to the Relationship You've Always Wanted
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The Five Love Languages Quiz
How to Leave a Review:
Click here to watch a quick video to learn how to leave a review.
How to Subscribe to Vibrant Happy Women:
If you’d like to make a comment or leave feedback about the podcast, leave us a phone message at 1-608-352-6586 or email us at email@example.com