Happy Bit: 5 Easy Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage This Week
In our quest to live more vibrant lives, we can't be an island. Sometimes we have to invest a bit more effort in our relationships, especially in our marriages or love relationships. In this episode I share 5 easy ways you can invest in your marriage this week.
Do one of the following this week:
- Have a conversation about shame and commit to avoid shaming each other moving foward.
- Have a weekly marriage meeting (check out Marriage Meetings for Lasting Love: 30 Minutes a Week to the Relationship You've Always Wanted)
- Take the Five Love Languages Quiz (bonus if you read the book: The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman)
- Go on a weekly date.
- More physical intimacy (helloooo, oxytocin and dopamine. Yes, please!)
Links from this Episode:
- Marriage Meetings for Lasting Love: 30 Minutes a Week to the Relationship You've Always Wanted
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The Five Love Languages Quiz
How to Leave a Review:
Click here to watch a quick video to learn how to leave a review.
How to Subscribe to Vibrant Happy Women:
If you’d like to make a comment or leave feedback about the podcast, leave us a phone message at 1-608-352-6586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.