Happy Bit: Ask
July 25, 2016
Are there problems that have been plaguing you lately? All you need is seek out a higher power and ask. We always forget to ask the most important questions. Just ask and you will receive your answers. Little by little your problems will be solved, and your life will be happier.
Some Inspirational Thoughts:
- “We are all talking about something very similar where a power higher than in ourselves can give us guidance. Now, the most important thing though is that we remember to seek and ask. There are so many little things in our lives that tie up our time in energy and focus and that cause anxiety and worry and often we forget to ask.”
- “So, think about a problem or the problems that have been plaguing you lately that take time and energy, that prevent you from feeling the way you want to feel. And take it to your higher power and find out how you can improve that situation. Now the thoughts that come, usually the first ones are often right. Maybe you can get your answers in different ways. But I would recommend reading the book True Purpose by Tim Kelly to learn more about that. I know this process is real and that, there really is a higher power who loves us, watches out for us, and guides us.”
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.