Happy Bit: How to Change Your Story
What stories have you always believed about yourself? Is it time to let some of them go? In this episode you'll learn why we need to identify our disempowering stories and replace them with empowering beliefs, which help us to play bigger, be happier, and love more.
Ask yourself these questions to identify the stories you've always believed:
- What stories have I always believed about myself since I was a child?
- What did your parents and other loved ones tell you about yourself growing up?
- What beliefs about love, money and health did you learn growing up?
- What are your current beliefs about yourself in terms of money, health and relationships?
- Is it true and does it empower me?
- What new stories could I choose to put in place starting today?
How to Leave a Review
Click here to watch a quick video to learn how to leave a review.
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do I read every review, but positive reviews also help my happy-living message reach more women.
Questions or Comments? Send a voice memo to email@example.com
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.