Sometimes teens need a fresh start, a new perspective. After sending 2 teens to a wilderness therapy program, I have a few thoughts on the matter.
In this Happy Bit you'll hear exactly what our 2 teens did on the trail, what we ate when we joined them (hint: think mama bird), and how they're doing today! Plus, you'll learn how to heal your relationships using a pyramid we heard about at Anasazi.
Links from this Episode:
- Brand New Workshop (it's free!): “How to Find Balance and Create Time for the Things You Love (Without Feeling Guilty!)” Grab your seat here.
- When Parenting Your Teen Becomes Traumatizing
- Happy Bit: Two Unruly Teens: An Update
- Episode 129: How to Help a Troubled Teen (with Claire Michalak and Elizabeth Wangler)
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The Arbinger Institute
- Anasazi Foundation
- Get 10% off your first order from Hairstory by going to hairstory.com/happywomen
Get 10% off your first order from Hairstory by going to hairstory.com/happywomen
How to Subscribe to Vibrant Happy Women:
If you’d like to make a comment or leave feedback about the podcast, leave us a phone message at 1-608-352-6586 or email us at email@example.com