Happy Bit: Our Experience with the Anasazi Wilderness Therapy Program
Sometimes teens need a fresh start, a new perspective. After sending 2 teens to a wilderness therapy program, I have a few thoughts on the matter.
In this Happy Bit you'll hear exactly what our 2 teens did on the trail, what we ate when we joined them (hint: think mama bird), and how they're doing today! Plus, you'll learn how to heal your relationships using a pyramid we heard about at Anasazi.
Links from this Episode:
- Brand New Workshop (it's free!): “How to Find Balance and Create Time for the Things You Love (Without Feeling Guilty!)” Grab your seat here.
- When Parenting Your Teen Becomes Traumatizing
- Happy Bit: Two Unruly Teens: An Update
- Episode 129: How to Help a Troubled Teen (with Claire Michalak and Elizabeth Wangler)
- Vibrant Happy Women Club
- The Arbinger Institute
- Anasazi Foundation
- Get 10% off your first order from Hairstory by going to hairstory.com/happywomen
Get 10% off your first order from Hairstory by going to hairstory.com/happywomen
How to Subscribe to Vibrant Happy Women:
If you’d like to make a comment or leave feedback about the podcast, leave us a phone message at 1-608-352-6586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.