Happy Bit: Get Your Hands Dirty
July 8, 2016
When you were a kid, you would play in sand boxes, or make mud pies or playdough. Was it not fun? Get your hands dirty once in a while. Enjoy the simple things in life and be happier.
Some Inspirational Thoughts:
- “I want to challenge you this week to use your sense of touch in ways you do not normally do.”
- “Your challenge, every day this week do something that gets your hands dirty. Some ideas; making bread and kneading the bread dough, gardening, playing with a mixture of cornstarch and water, playing with shaving cream or even whipped cream. The ideas are really, really endless. “
- “Take a picture of what you have done and post it in the vibrant happy women Facebook group.We can get ideas from each other and just have a lot of fun seeing what other women are doing.”
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at email@example.com!
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.