Happy Bit: Your True Purpose
June 21, 2016
What are you alive for? What are you called to do? This book by Tim Kelly, True Purpose, will definitely help you in finding out what you are here to do. Just read through the book, answer the questions and you will be guided.
Some Inspirational Thoughts:
- “List the things to which you are consistently drawn, what about them draws you? If you had a year to live, what would you spend your time doing? So you answer these questions by writing them down. And then you go back and reread the answers. Figure out the commonalities and patterns in your answers. Now, I am not all the way through the book, but I have done these portions of the exercises and for me, the words that came up were love and listen. I am called to love and listen, Well, this is perfect because I am a mom of six kids, and I consider that my highest calling, I get to love and listen to them, and having that statement or having found that out, just kind of gave me a little more drive to do that a little better this week. “
- “Additionally as a life coach and podcaster, I get to do a lot of listening, and so I felt like, huh, I am on the right path and I am going to go forward with more drive and determination in this area because I saw these pattern that existed in my life since I was a little girl.”
Enjoy the Show?
- Don't miss an episode! Follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music
- Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or Amazon Music.
- Ask Jen a question or leave a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jen Riday is a mom of 6 and life coach who loves to help women experience massive happiness as they let go of stress, sadness or other chronic emotions of negativity.
Lost track of what makes you happy? This free video training will teach you how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.
Lost track of what makes you happy?
Learn how to implement the boundaries you need so you can feel happier.