Welcome to a new year, everyone! And a new decade to boot. What an amazing opportunity to make new commitments to ourselves and create the life we really want. But this is often easier said than done!
Did you know that only 8% of people keep their New Year's resolutions? That's a super small number that shows how many of us are struggling to honor the commitments we make for ourselves. When we don't follow through for ourselves, we slowly erode our self-trust. And that's no way to go through life.
In this episode, I want to share a practical approach for keeping your resolutions and acting in integrity. I will share some tips on time management, scheduling, and visualizing so you can keep up with your self-commitments. I encourage you to start small, write your goals down, and find a way to make a calendar work for you. And we will talk about developing a healthier relationship with failure.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why we erode our self-trust when we don't keep our commitments.
- How starting small can be one of the best ways to rebuild your trust.
- Why commitment and time management go hand in hand.
- Why you need to track your commitments, successes, and failures – and celebrate them.
- How to notice your thoughts about tracking & scheduling time for your commitments.
- Why you need to treat failure as a learning opportunity, not the end of the road.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!