We all want to spend more time pursuing our priorities, right? We want to do the things that matter most, spend time with our most important people, and make an impact in our own way. But it's easy for life to get in the way and keep us from spending the time we want on our priorities, whether they are health, relationships, work, family, etcetera.
Today we have a wonderful guest on to help us get some clarity on our priorities and how to make more time for them. Ceri Payne is a long-time friend of mine and a life coach focused on helping people set their priorities and schedule the time to pursue them.
In this interview, Ceri and I chat about how she helps her clients discover their priorities, why you can't choose your priorities from a place of fear, and why scheduling your time is such an important piece of this puzzle. Ceri also offers several exercises and tips for deciding what makes it on to your calendar and what can be left behind. This is the perfect episode for kicking off an especially vibrant year!
And, last but not least – it's my birthday this week, and I'd love if you'd leave me a review in Apple Podcasts. Click here to write one!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it's so hard for many of us to pursue our priorities.
- How to start to get clear on your true priorities.
- Why you should make a list of your top five priorities and compare it with a list of the top five ways you spend your time each day.
- How to schedule and plan time to pursue your priorities.
- How to apply your priorities to your goal-setting and make sure your goals have a strong “why” behind them.
- Ceri's favorite time-saving tips.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- It's my birthday this week, and I'd love if you'd leave me a review in Apple Podcasts – click here to write one!
- Ceri Payne | Instagram
- The Vibrant Happy Women Retreat
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!