Have you always suspected that you feel things more strongly than others? Sound, temperature, hunger, and other people’s emotions might all seem like they’re turned on high. Twenty percent of the population falls into this category of being highly sensitive.
Today, I’m joined by speaker and coach, Jaya Rose, who also happens to be highly sensitive like me. Jaya is one of the most spiritually and emotionally juicy people I know. She has a deep passion for helping women manage their emotions and mindset, and isn’t afraid to love herself regardless of what anyone thinks.
When we’re in the midst of a struggle, it can be hard to see how the situation might benefit us. But, there is a duality to everything in life. And by cultivating the superpower of awareness, it’s easier to see that duality. If you’re aware of your thoughts, you can identify how they're limiting you, and gently divert the path.
We’re talking about the stigma around being a highly sensitive person and all the gifts you were naturally born with. By staying in curiosity, being aware of your thoughts, and loving yourself, you can share your gifts with the world.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- What it actually means to be highly sensitive.
- Why highly sensitive people often become teachers and counselors.
- How to be an advocate for yourself and feel okay with others not understanding.
- How to know when you’re ready for a spiritual awakening.
- Why being highly sensitive is a superpower and how to cultivate it.
- How to create a new pathway for your thoughts to flow down.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Jaya Rose Website | SheRise Podcast | Guided Illumination Meditation
- The Big Leap by Gay Henricks
- Ep #216: Being Flexible Instead of Perfect with Monica Packer
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!