How do you let go of what you can’t control? For perfectionists, the lack of control we have right now is extra challenging. But, this challenge could be exactly what we need.
Today, I’m joined by my friend and host of The About Progress podcast, Monica Packer. Like many of us, Monica has been navigating the world of uncertainty while letting go of her perfectionist nature.
What would happen if you decided to be flexible, patient, and emotionally resilient instead of trying to be perfect? In our discussion, Monica and I share how we’ve intentionally become more flexible and how it has positively impacted our families.
We’re talking about being flexible with your habits, productivity, and routines in favor of a more curious, open, and in-progress life. You can be the calming lighthouse for your family and for yourself. It starts with letting go.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why now is the perfect time to let go of what you can’t control.
- How Monica structures her family’s day to include more connection.
- Why some people are feeling more stable than they expected to during this crisis.
- What it means to be flexible with your routines and habits.
- That the first step to loving yourself is acceptance.
- How COVID-19 is forcing us to choose priorities and act on them.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Monica Packer About Progress Podcast | Coaching | Instagram
- Mom Strong Move
- Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax
- Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
- Ep #215: Courage to Love Your Life with Jennifer Louden
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!