Are you in love with your life right now? Some may be surprised to hear that question at a time like this. Others are surprised that their answer is yes.
Today, I’m joined by author and retreat master, Jennifer Louden. Jennifer is a pioneer of the self-care movement and her books and retreats have helped millions of women fall in love with their lives.
During this pandemic, you may be feeling guilty for not being productive enough and grief over what was supposed to happen. In our discussion, Jennifer and I discover what happens when you drop the “shoulds” and let go of the past.
We’re talking about finding courage to be open to the future and not conforming to the defeat many are feeling. It’s okay to choose joy, desire, and purpose. Lose the guilt and start living the life you've dreamed of.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- My personal tips for coping with the virus and getting healthy.
- Why we’re good at knowing what we don’t want and struggle to know what we do.
- How to let go of the past and learn new lessons from those “why bother” moments.
- How to ease yourself into self-compassion and settle into silence.
- Why it’s important to let go of who you thought you should be.
- How to live courageously by creating the life you actually desire.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Jennifer Louden Website | Pre-order Why Bother | Workshops & Retreats
- A Year of Daily Joy by Jennifer Louden
- The Woman’s Comfort Book by Jennifer Louden
- The Wim Hof Breathing Method
- Ep #214: Using Meditation to Stay Calm During COVID-19 with Patricia Karpas
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!