How are you maintaining your calmness these days? Perhaps you’re not. If that’s the case, then today’s episode is for you.
Today, I’m joined by the co-founder of the app, Meditation Studio by Muse, Patricia Karpas. Patricia is a huge meditation advocate and she’s joining me to talk about coping with anxiety through mindfulness techniques. She's sharing some of her tips for relaxation that we all could use right now.
Meditation has the power to retrain your brain’s autopilot. If you’re tired of being stuck in fight or flight mode, introducing some mindfulness into your routine could help. Plus, there are lots of other ways you can be mindful aside from meditation which we'll be discussing.
Meditation is a proven stress-reliever that helps you manage your mindset and in this episode, we will share how it can be a tool to cope with your anxiety, as well. Patricia and I will each share how we’re maintaining our calm (laughter is a big component) and where to start if you’re new to mindfulness. Take a deep breath, and tune in.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to use this time to reexamine your habits and mindset.
- Why meditation isn’t always sitting cross-legged and chanting “ohm.”
- The connection between meditation and your authentic self.
- How to get your family involved with stress-relieving mindfulness activities.
- The three things to add to your morning routine asap.
- Where to find tons of great guided meditations for free.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Patricia Karpas Meditation Studio App | Muse | Untangle Podcast
- Grab my free Healthy Boundaries Meditation!
- 213: Supporting your Kids' Education at Home (with Danielle Mendoza)
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!